Sunday 2 October 2016

September Favourites

Hello lovelies, so today I have my September favourites for you. I haven't really been blogging very much this month so I haven't discovered that many new products. However, I do have four that I have been obsessed with for pretty much the whole month and I didn't want to miss a favourites post. Hope you enjoy!



Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector (Opal)

If you have read my American Beauty Haul you will have seen that I picked up this highlighter whilst I was on holiday in Florida. I already had a Becca highlighter in the shade 'Moonstone' and it was my favourite so I knew I had to get another. I'm so pleased that I got this shade though, I couldn't decide between 'Opal' and 'Champagne Pop' for ages, but I decided to go for 'Opal' in the end because it looked like it would suit my skin tone more. I have worn this highlighter literally every day this month. I can't quite rave about this product enough, at £32 it is very pricey, but with good reason, because it's so beautiful.

Benefit - Precisely My Eyebrow Pencil (Shade 2)

When I first picked up this product I wasn't the biggest fan of it for myself because the shade I had was slightly too light for my eyebrows. However, recently I have been using it to outline the shape at the front of my eyebrow. The tip is very thin which makes it really easy to be precise when you're using it. I found that because I have a slightly lighter shade it doesn't look too heavy on my eyebrows, but still defines them. I don't use this to fill all my eyebrow in, because i use the Anastasia Dip Brow for the second half of my brow, but this eyebrow pencil allows me to be more precise if I want to.

Clinique - Lipstick in 'Blushing Pop'

I picked up this lipstick this month whilst shopping in Debenhams and I have to say I am so impressed. The lipstick itself dries to a fairly matte finish without drying out your lips. Unlike other matte lipsticks, it still feels really moisturising which is surprising considering that it lasts a diary long time. I chose this colour because as always it was a nude shade and they're my fave. However, I do think that this could become my all time favourite lipstick shade. Big thing to stay, I know! The colour is just so gorgeous and I just think it really suits my complexion and I haven't yet found a lipstick like it.

Kiss Lashes

Since I had ran out of my favourite Ardell 'Wispies' lashes this month, I decided to try out a pair of the Kiss Lashes. I'd heard really good things about this brand, so wanted to see what they were like for myself. I've worn them by themselves and also with an extra pair of outer corner lashes (as seen in my previous post) and I think they look great both ways. The lashes have a really thin band so they're easy to apply and aren't overly noticeable.

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig