Wednesday 12 October 2016

Covershoot Cosmetics

The other day I recieved some products from the lovely people over at Covershoot Cosmetics. They are a new company that currently have lots of new products on the way but they were kind enough to send me some that are already available. I have tried them out and would love to share with you how I got on with them.



The two products that stood out the most to me were the contouring palette and eyebrow kit.  I really liked the packaging for these because they're matte black and really sleek. I loved the fact that inside the contour palette there were some instructions of where to apply the product to your face. This would be so beneficial to those who are new to contouring. I also loved that you get a lot of product in the pan because it would last you a while.



I was also sent some eyeshadow palettes to try out. I haven't used these too much yet because they aren't colours that I would tend to wear everyday. However, I know I will get a lot of use out of the multicoloured eyeshadow palette especially when Summer comes around because I will be more likely to experiment with brighter colours.

My favourite product that they sent me was the nail polish remover. I found that this removed my nail varnish so well and didn't dry out my nails at all. It was also really good at removing red nail varnish which I sometime struggle to remove because the colour can tend to cling to your nails.

I'm so grateful for being sent these products to review, so thank you so much once again to the people at Covershoot Cosmetics. All of their information is on their website and I will link their social media pages below.

Website: www.covershootcosmetics.co.uk
Twitter: @covershootcos
Instagram: @covershootcosmetics
Facebook: Covershoot-Cosmetics
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIH1GK1n3U7W-qrHK_gTrEw

Thanks for reading,

ffy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig