Wednesday 19 October 2016

Top 5 Affordable Base Products

Hello lovelies, in today's post I would love to share with you what my current drugstore favourites are regarding base products. I will be putting up a few other posts similar to this, such as what my favourite eye products are from the drugstore and also what my favourite high end products are from these categories. I hope you enjoy this mini series and let me know if you have any questions.



Makeup Revolution - Ultra Contour Palette

 This palette is such good value for money considering what you get in it. You get 3 contour/bronze shades and 3 highlighting shades in addition to 2 shimmery highlighters. The middle contour shade is perfect for my skin tone and I find it really easy to blend out. I also love how pigmented the highlighters are because they really show up well on your skin. This is a powder palette which I much prefer to creme contour palettes because I find they work better with my skin type.

NYX - Pore Filler Primer

This primer has been my go-to lately because it works so well at minimising the appearance of pores on my skin. It leaves a really smooth finish on the skin which is a perfect base to apply your foundation to. It really helps to make my foundation appear more flawless and I can really notice a difference in how visible my pores are when I don't wear it.

L'Oreal - True Match Foundation

I have recently rediscovered this foundation and I'm so pleased because it is definitely one of my favourites from the drugstore. It has a medium coverage but you can build it up in areas. I find it looks really natural on my skin and lasts a pretty long time too. The colour range is also really good because they have a large selection of shades to choose from, with different undertones too.



The Body Shop - Bronzing Powder

I had heard people on YouTube raving about this bronzer for ages and I can really see why. It's not the cheapest product that you can find but the quality of it is the same as some of my more expensive bronzers. It's very finely milled which makes it really easy to blend out and appear more natural on your skin. It's also not too orange so it just makes your skin look really sun kissed. I always know how much I like a product if I've hit pan and that's definitely the case with this.

MUA - Highlighter in 'Iridescent Gold'

Although this highlighter is only about £3 from Superdrug it's actually really good. It shows up so well on your skin and is really pigmented so doesn't fade that much throughout the day. I love the colour of this highlighter in particular. However, it also comes in a pink shade which other people may prefer. If you're looking for a highlighter but you don't want to spend too much I would 100% recommend you pick this one up, it's fab!

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig