Wednesday 6 July 2016

June Favourites

Hello everyone! Today I would love to share with you the products that I have been obsessing over throughout the month of June. I'm so sorry that I haven't posed for the past couple of weeks but I was pretty busy and didn't have much time to spare. Anyway I'm back to normal now and I'm aiming to be posting every Wednesday and possibly some Sunday's again. Let me know through either Instagram or in the comments if there is anything specific that you would like me to blog about. On with my favourites!



I have been using this primer in conjunction with Benefit's POREfessional matte rescue gel and I find that they work really well together. I first apply the POREFEssional gel to help keep my skin staying matte and then I apply the Too Faced primer on top to smooth out my skin and reduce the appearance of any pores. I find the Too Faced primer to be very similar in texture to Benefit's POREfessional primer. They both reduce the appearance of pores and help to keep my foundation on for the duration of the day.


Usually I switch between my L'Oreal Superliner or my Illamasque gel eyeliner; however this month I decided to try out another eyeliner I hadn't heard much about and I am loving  it! It was only £5.99 and for the price you pay its amazing. The eyeliner is super black and doesn't turn a horrible grey/washed out colour throughout the day. It's so easy to apply aswell because the felt tip is so thin and pointed that it makes it much easier to make your eyeliner precise. I would 100% recommend this eyeliner if you're looking for something inexpensive that does a fab job!


Before I tried out this concealer I hadn't heard any reviews on it so it was a bit of a gamble as to whether I would like it or not. This surprises me because its such a good product. Mine is in the shade '10 - Beige Clair' which is the lightest. It's a really full coverage concealer which is ideal for covering any spots or blemishes on my skin. I also love how it doesn't cling to any dry patches on my skin. I apply a primer and also set it with powder and it does a great job of staying in place all day and doesn't end up sliding off my face towards the end of the day. The only downside is the price, but I don't find that I need to use a lot of it, so for me I think you get what you pay for with this product.


I'm not really one of those people that likes to rock a bold lip; I usually go for a really natural lip colour that isn't too out there That's probably why I love this lipstick so much. The colour is almost identical to my natural lip colour but with a slight sheen to it. It matches with pretty much any eyeshadow look I decide to go for as it is so subtle. On days where I don't feel like wearing much on my lips I will opt for this because it helps to finish off a makeup look and it looks better than leaving your lips bare.


Recently I was sent some samples of some organic dry shampoo from the generous Green & Gorgeous Organics (@gandgorganics over on Instagram). At first the idea sounded strange to me that dry shampoo was organic and not a aerosol but I was also pretty intrigued at the same time. However, after having tried them out I have grown to love them. It's not a typical dry shampoo that comes in an spray can. It's a cardboard container in which you sprinkle the product onto your scalp and then massage the product into your hair. This has been such a lifesaver for me because it blends into your hair so well and doesn't leave a white cast or anything in your hair. I also love the smell of them. The sample sizes are great for on the go too incase I feel that I need something to control the oils in my hair throughout the day. Overall I would really recommend you try this dry shampoo and I will definately be investing in the full size after I have used these ones up! Thank you so much to Green & Gorgeous Organics for sending me these. I love them!

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig