Sunday 31 July 2016

July Favourites

Hello lovelies, so this month I had a little sort through of my makeup collection and I have rediscovered a few of my favourite products which I have been using throughout July. However, I also have a few new items that I've picked up and have been obsessed with so I would love to share them with you.



Too Faced - Chocolate Bon Bons Palette

When I first got this palette I was obsessed with it. If you know me you will know that I absolutely love Too Faced eyeshadows. The shadows themselves are really high quality and all of their palettes are to die for. However this month I have been wearing a very simple eye makeup look and the shades I have used are 'Divinity', 'Mocha' and 'Almond Truffle'. I use 'Divinity' as a base colour all over my lid and up to my brow bone and then I have been blending the shades 'Mocha' and 'Almond Truffle' through my crease to slightly define my eye.

I have previously done a full review on this palette so click here if you would like to read more!



Essie -  Nail Varnish in 'Angora Cardi'

Another favourite of mine that I have been obsessed with this month is a nail varnish. I tend to wear this colour in the Autumn because it is a slightly darker berry toned shade. However, I have been really drawn to it this month and it's the only colour I have been wearing on my nails. Essie nail polishes are my favourite because they have such a huge variety of shades to choose from and I love the formula of the polishes. I find them really easy to use because the brush is just the right width and it makes it much quicker to apply.

Mac - Lipstick in 'Spirit'

A new favourite of mine this month is another lipstick from Mac. This time I picked up the shade Spirit and I am so obsessed with it. I would describe it as a browny nude and it is the 'Satin' formula from Mac. I love this because it means the lipstick is very pigmented but it doesn't dry out your lips in the way a matte lipstick does. It's been my go-to lipstick this month because it's so easy to pair with pretty much any makeup look I want to go for.

Eylure - No. 117 Texture Lashes

This month I have literally been obsessed with these lashes from Eylure. They are designed so that you can wear the strip lash first and layer up some more lashes on the outer corner. I was a bit sceptical at first because the idea of them sounded like it could be too heavy on the eyes. However I like to wear the bigger strip of lashes on something like a night out if I want a really dramatic eye look. I then wear the smaller outer corner lashes in the daytime if I want a slightly more natural eye look but still want to look like I'm wearing lashes. These are by far my favourite lashes because they just look so pretty and wispy when you wear them. If you are a fan of the Ardell Wispies then I would recommend you try these out because they're very similar in the way they look when you wear them.

Benefit - Gimme Brow


This month I have been been so obsessed with the new shade of Gimme Brow that benefit released late in June. It's the perfect shade for my eyebrows and it has become part of my everyday eyebrow routine. I'm so glad they released a new shade! I have written about this in slightly more detail in my previous post so click here if you would like to read more.

Thanks for reading,

ffy x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig