Sunday 17 April 2016

My Top 5 High End Beauty Products

When deciding what products to choose for this, I found it such a struggle to only pick 5! I have so many makeup products that I love, but somehow I have managed to narrow it down to my top 5. Hope you enjoy!

Anastasia Beverly Hills - DipBrow Pomade
If you have tried this product I'm pretty sure you will feel the same way as I do. I have tried quite a few different eyebrow products but nothing quite compares to this one! At first I found it really hard to apply but I soon realised that I was taking too much product onto my brush. You only need a little bit of this on an angled brush and it makes it so easy to get really defined and arched eyebrows. It lasts all day on me and the colour range is so good. I've had three different colours of DipBrow (blonde, taupe and ash brown) for when my hair was different colours and they were all equally as good quality. I'm currently using the shade 'taupe' because it is the colour which is most similar to my natural hair colour. I can't recommend this product enough, if you haven't tried it yet you really should, its amazing!

Nars - Sheer Glow Foundation
When I first tried this foundation I absolutely hated it. I think thats for two main reasons, one being that I had the completely wrong shade and the other that I was applying it with a brush. However, after repurchasing it in my actual shade (Mont Blanc) I have never been so in love with a foundation. I like to apply it with my damp beauty blender because I find it just gives it such a natural and flawless finish. The colour match is perfect for my skin tone and I haven't found any other foundations to be as much of a good colour match as this. I would say its a medium to full coverage foundation because you can build it up. I tend to apply one layer all over my skin and then apply more foundation to the areas I want more coverage (e.g. the redness on my cheeks) and then just use a concealer to brighten under my eyes. At £31 this foundation isn't cheap but it is 100% worth the money in my opinion, I love it sooooo much!!

Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector (Pressed) - 'Moonstone'
When it comes to highlighter I have a few favourites that I love to switch up every now again, including Mac's mineralize skin finish in the shade 'soft and gentle' or the Nars illuminator in the shade 'copacabana'. Each of these have different finishes but are equally as pretty. However, if I could only choose one highlighter out of my whole collection it would have to 'Moonstone' from Becca. It just leaves my skin looking so glowy and gorgeous. It's also the perfect shade for my skin tone because it's not too gold toned but not too silvery either, it just sits somewhere in the middle. I had heard so much hype around these highlighters, specifically the shade 'Chanpagne Pop' designed in collaboration with Jaclyn Hill. Yet, I was worried that would appear too gold for my skin tone so I opted for 'Moonstone' instead after seeing Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup saying how it was the perfect shade for her. I love this highlighter so much, if you like the highlighters I've previously mentioned or the Balm's 'Mary Loumanizer' then I'm pretty sure you will love this too!

Urban Decay - Naked Palette
Once you get past the horrible velvet packaging of this palette, the eyeshadows are just gorgeous. This palette contains my 'dream' eyeshadows, including the perfect warm toned matte browns for an everyday eye look to a gorgeous gold shade and champagne colour for all over the lid. If I could only keep one eyeshadow palette out of my whole collection it would 100% be this. I feel that the colours are so suited to my eye colour and they are just so wearable. This is definitely my all time favourite naked palette. If you have blue eyes and want to invest in a Naked palette, this would be the one I would reccommend!

Nars - Laguna Bronzer
When it comes to bronzers I always find it hard to find one that I really love. However, the first time I ever tried this bronzer I knew I was going to be obsessed with it for a while, and I still am! The quality of Nars powder products is so amazing, their bronzers and blushes are both so pigmented and have really good colour pay off. I find this bronzer so easy to blend and it looks so beautiful when you apply it. It is just the right colour to warm up your face whilst still giving off a natural sun kissed glow. It is my all time favourite bronzer and every time I run out I have to repurchase it, it is just so good!

If you haven't tried out these products I would whole heartedly recommend that you do. Although they may be pricey, they are so worth the money. Let me know in the comments what your top 5 high end beauty products are!

Thanks for reading,

ffy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig