Wednesday 2 November 2016

October Favourites

Hello lovelies, today I would love to share with you the products that I have been loving using this month. I have discovered a few new products that I've fallen in love with and can't wait to tell you all about them. Hope you enjoy!



Giorgio Armani - Luminous Silk Foundation

I don't know about you but I've heard so many people rave about this foundation and I've wanted to try it for ages, so this month I decided it was time I tried it out and I'm so pleased that I did. I would say that it's a medium coverage foundation which can be built up to a more full coverage. It appears pretty duey on my skin when I apply it but once I set it with powder it stays matte all day. I apply it with a beauty blender and it just looks so flawless on the skin. I'm not sure if I prefer it to my Nars Sheer Glow just yet but it is definitely one of my all time favourites.

Too Faced - Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick - 'Sell Out'

I have worn this lipstick for pretty much the majority of this month. It has definitely been my go to lipstick choice because I love the colour but it also lasts for a really long time on the lips. I am going to have to get my hands on the shade 'Child Star' because it looks so pretty and I'm sure I would love it just as much as this one. I prefer this formula to the original Too Faced melted lipsticks because although they can be very drying and crack slightly, they last for such a long time without needing to be reapplied throughout the day.

Mac - Fluidline Brow Gel Creme - 'Dirty Blonde'

I discovered this product this month because my Anastasia Dip Brow had run out and I wanted to try another product which is similar. So far I'm really liking it, I don't think it's a perfect colour match for my brows but it's pretty close and you can't tell once you're wearing it. I find it's really easy to apply and it lasts such a long time without smudging at all.

Benefit - Erase Paste

As for concealer, I have been obsessed with this product to help counteract my dark circles under my eyes. This concealer is salmon coloured so the orange helps to cancel out the blue/purple tones under my eyes. It's super creamy which makes it so easy to apply and blend into the skin. It does a really good job of helping to reduce the darkness and it really helps to brighten up my face.


Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

I wear eyeliner pretty much everyday so I'm always looking for the best liquid liner that I can find and I think this might be it. There has been so much hype around this product but I really think it's worth it because it is so good. The felt tip is very fine which makes it so easy to draw a precise line. It doesn't smudge on me at all and lasts for the whole day. It's also super black, so basically I would just describe it as the perfect eyeliner.

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig