Monday 11 January 2016

Introduction - What is this blog about?

As I'm sure you will have seen in the title, this page is going to be based around Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle. This allows me to post pretty much anything, be that my favourite makeup picks of the month, what bath products I've been enjoying from lush, and maybe some occasional life motivation posts.

To be honest, I'm not too sure exactly what I'm going to be blogging about because I'm new to this, but I'm going to try and stick to it and see how it goes. I have such a passion for makeup and I would really love to share any products I have found to be good or tips and tricks I have learnt.

I'm planning on posting once or twice a week because I have other commitments I can't let slide, but for the first few weeks my posts will probably be a bit hit and miss (so sorry in advance if they're a bit random.) But Wednesday's and Sunday's will probably be the days I will ideally be posting! I'm not going to make this too long because I don't want to bore you, but if you have any suggestions or recommendations of what you'd like to see me blog about then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig